jax_boy

Windows Longhorn question

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask a question:

Somebody told me that there are no Longhorn builds of Vista before Build 3663 and Build 3663 was the first ever build. Is this true or not?

3663 was the first build to leak, there would have been builds before that, they were just never publicly available.

I thought that Build 3683 was the first to leak, and a small group of people on this site had Build 3663 but never, ever leaked it?

Aah, when I posted that I wasn't awake, 3683 was the first to leak, 3663 never became publicly available, but there were four low-res screenies...

I heard that some people on the original version of this website had Build 3663, Build 4018 and Build 4050 private demo. If anybody here still had them, it would be nice if they could leak one of them, JUST ONE, say Build 4018, as no Longhorn build has leaked since August 2007 AFAIK. <_<

If anyone did leak a Longhorn build, I think they should leak one before Christmas as that would be a pleasant suprise for the community. :rolleyes: And we could also say a Longhorn has leaked this year. :lol:

I can understand if anyone disagrees.....

Problem Is, leaks attract the wrong sort nowdays, and getting an unleaked build usually involves promising not to pass it on...

Hate to come in with my "Longhorn is dead" attitude, but Windows 7 Beta 1 is expected to hit soon, might help take your mind of all these Longhorn builds that have never seen the light of day...

Some people would happily leak things and not mind people beign <_<<_<<_<<_< at them for a long time maybe even forever. And so far, not as many Windows 7 stuff has leaked as people would have imagined. I am :D :D :D :D for those people who leaked Build 4039 of Longhorn and Builds 6519 and Build 6801 for Windows 7. And also, Damn! :angry: I wish SOMEONE would leak Longhorn Build 4018, because it has the funny window effects like in some Linux distros. I know of a certain person who has over 20 different unleaked Longhorn builds before the development reset, and many Windows 7 builds, and the only reason why they won't share anything, is because the person who gave them the stuff works at Microsoft and told him not to leak anything.

I wonder if anyone knows of anything at all that was between Build 5001 after the development reset and 5048 please? If anyone knows anything, but doesn't want to publicly discuss it, please drop me a PM, as I would be so intrested! :D

Yes, it'll be very good, (NOT VERY GOOD! BUT VERY-VERY-VERY GOOD!) if someone will leak PDC '03 build...

But... it seems that they don't want to leak it. :(

I don't know about the PDC 03 Build, but it seems likley that ISO's of the disks handed out at PDC 2003 (Containing checked and unchecked x32 and x64 versions of build 4051) will leak soon.

But... Build 4051, both x64 and x86, both checked and unchecked, had already been leaked... They are on BetaArchive, so, they were leaked. So, we must wait for more rare and cool LongHorn builds, such as build 4050 and build from PDC '03. :-)

But... Build 4051, both x64 and x86, both checked and unchecked, had already been leaked... They are on BetaArchive, so, they were leaked. So, we must wait for more rare and cool LongHorn builds, such as build 4050 and build from PDC '03. :-)

Which you may be getting pretty soon! ;)

And if you never do get any unleaked Longhorn builds, that would be too bad! :(