sparsons89

Xbetas Computer

Lol Okay I attached a screen shot. Im shocked no one knows anything about this... Perhaps the founder or even a previous owner of the domain... Idk... Interesting.

Lol Okay I attached a screen shot. Im shocked no one knows anything about this... Perhaps the founder or even a previous owner of the domain... Idk... Interesting.

Hahahaha that's funny, it must be one of the xBetas releases. What is it, Windows XP?

Yes mam, Can anyone tell me anymore about it honestly I have about 4 here at work.

haha

i'm having trouble opening the attachment, but i remember we did a bunch of Windows XP AIO releases...

This is probably one of them.. someone doing IT for your workplace most probably downloaded this off IRC a while back and installed it on the computers there..

:)

Lol are they even legal? I know its a silly question...

Is that OS still around? There is no difference from what I have and XP , Just do not install any updates lol on of my computers screwed up when I did.

BTW I recently got a PT job at compusa since I created the topic.

The OS is simply Windows XP which obviously still around. It's simply customized with a couple Xbetas logos and such. Legal, no. At least not as far as I know. :P So you probably shouldn't be using them at work.

I remember those XP AIO's. Fun stuff, sure made my life a lot easier haha. And they had 2003 AIOs, hell anything that could be an AIO was (Adobe, etc...).

You've got a piece of history there my friend. Hang on to it ;)

haha

i'm having trouble opening the attachment, but i remember we did a bunch of Windows XP AIO releases...

This is probably one of them.. someone doing IT for your workplace most probably downloaded this off IRC a while back and installed it on the computers there..

:)

I always miss the upload path when I move the forums from server to server haha. Attachments should now be working :P

Edited by cookiecache
Fixed the upload path, added message to reflect change.

Thanks pretty bizzare how there are such few people on the board what happened to everyone?? Myspace??? Facebook lol... Well least someone was around to help.

Thanks pretty bizzare how there are such few people on the board what happened to everyone?? Myspace??? Facebook lol... Well least someone was around to help.

Haha yeah, sure thing. There's a couple of us on Facebook. The real issue is matching people handles with their real names haha

Look in "winver.exe", what build is it?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.