J.Byrne

Windows 7

I heard that official RC build will release on May. I don't want to wait much longer, and I want to collect all W7 builds.

If you know, A month ago build 6780 was leaked..

The recently leaked Build 7100 is said to be the offical RC build!

not to sound to stupid are you all talking about IE 7 or is it a Operate'n system only thing I found was windows 7 and IE 7

Nevermind I believe I found it and now feel stupid lmao I would delete this post but doesnt see a delete button lmao

Love to play with toys new and old

Here I have some very rare screenshots of Windows 7 Build 6519 with the superbar enabled and Build 6471 complete with the superbar.

Cool screenshots!

I want to unlock this cool, rare superbar! :P

Oxygen OS & Sunlight OS

Well, he apparently tried to unlock the superbar in Build 6519, he really, really did try, but in the end he was unable to. :(

Well, he's looked through explorer.exe, and there was nothing. Well, apart from the Libraries and Program Manager anyway. No superbar. I've got conflicting messages over whether it can be done, both from sources I trust, still not managed to get a solution out of anyone yet though :(

Well, he's looked through explorer.exe, and there was nothing. Well, apart from the Libraries and Program Manager anyway. No superbar. I've got conflicting messages over whether it can be done, both from sources I trust, still not managed to get a solution out of anyone yet though :(

Well thats a damn shame then. "still not managed to get a solution out of anyone yet though" I bet some people DO know how to enable the superbar in Build 6519, but its only because they are MS employees, or a friend of theirs is an MS employee. Like with the thing of people having rare, unleaked builds of things, but they either can't or won't share anything with the public, I bet the thing of unlocking the Superbar in Build 6519 is a similar story. :angry: My brother has even tried and tried to find a way to unlock the superbar, and he claims to have a friend on WLM who "supossedly knows all these little secrets", but can't get any information out of this person which makes me think that this person is lying to my brother.

I suppose I could look again...

Thats very nice of you and you can try if you want, but I bet you still won't find anything. :( But for me, writing a tool to enable the Superbar in Build 6801 of Windows 7 would be damn near impossible to do, as I am not very god at writing programs! :( But still, if you do try again and this time you do manage to enable the Superbar in Windows 7, I would be very happpy and not know how to thankyou, since saying thankyou wouldn't seem enough for something as big as doing something nobody else can do.

I guess you lost the bet, jax_boy.

Lol, I didn't mean it to be a competition, but congratulations on managing to enable the superbar in Build 6519! :) BTW, I wonder if it would be possible to use that picture you have posted on Wikipedia please?